PRIVACY & DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Your Baddie Guide Company respects the privacy of all our customers and the data they store on our software platforms. We are dedicated to protect both your privacy and the security of your data by ensuring that we only collect the information from you that we require to provide the requested service and conform to the highest security standards. In doing this we work within the guidelines of the Data Protection Act 1998 and the updated General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) 2018
This policy explains our role as both a
- Data Processor – of your company data
2. Data Controller – of your business data used on our software platform
When we collect data as a Data Processor
- When you place an order with us either through our sales, administration or accounts staff, from our websites or by email.
- When you register with us to receive information about promotions, subscribe to our newsletters or enter competitions.
- When you provide us with feedback.
What data we collect as a Data Processor
The information that we collect from you in order to provide you the level of service that you require is:
- Your contact names
- Your address
- Your email addresses
- Your phone numbers
No Credit/Debit card information is held by us as payments are collected and encrypted by a third party payment provider. The third party provider is regulated and under strict criteria and obligation to keep your personal data secure. Please email us if you require further information regarding this
What we do with the information we gather
- Fulfil the subscriptions / purchases you have made.
- Respond to requests we receive from you. This may be in the form of a price quotation,
invoice, customer complaint, a regular newsletter, periodic product information notices
or ad-hoc special offers.
- Address experiences, both positive and negative that you may have with our products
- Learn from your experiences and understand expectations. This helps us to improve the
levels of service we offer and identify the standards required to provide the highest possible levels of service. We may monitor and/or record telephone conversations to ensure consistent customer service levels and for the purpose of staff training.
- Help save your time by eliminating the need to repeat or re-enter information when ordering online, by telephone or when visiting our websites
- Use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you
by email, phone or mail.
Controlling your personal information
Any personal information provided to or gathered by Your Baddie Guide Company is controlled solely by Your Baddie Guide Company and its trusted employees.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write
- If you believe that any information, we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Who Has Access to Your Information?
- Our staff only – your data is secure and available only to the authorised individual within
Your Baddie Guide Company by use of unique login identification.
• We will not disclose client information to any third party unless it is required and
covered by law.
You can request to delete any information we hold on your company by contacting Your Baddie Guide Company by email email@example.com and asking for the information we have recorded to be removed from our records.
Our Role as Data Controller
These are our policies relating to the use of our software to create and process orders for personalised and on demand products where we act as a data processor.
- We will provide a software platform to help enable you to comply with the GDPR and any other applicable data protection laws in force.
- We will acquire no rights or interest in the data and that you or any authorised third party store in our software
- We will not transfer or share the Data with any other organisation or individual without our prior written consent other than via any requested integrations with Gateway OMS to manage your order fulfilment such as shipping software
- Ensure that all our staff who have access to your data is subject to confidentiality
obligations in respect of your data
- Implement appropriate technical, organisational, and practical measures to ensure that
your data is secure from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure or
- Provide processes and tools to ensure you keep data only for so long as is necessary and
are then able to permanently destroy all copies of the data.
- Provide reasonable assistance with any data protection impact assessments if relevant to
- Agree to notify you in the event that your data is accidentally, or without our prior
authorisation lost, altered, shared, disclosed or given access to. We will notify you in writing (by email) as soon as we become aware that this has happened and in any event within 24 hours. Your notification will include the information required by the Information Commissioner’s Office, set out in their breach notification form available on their website at https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-
- We agree that we will provide you with information that you reasonably request to show that our software is secure and if necessary, agree to an audit of our security compliance.
- Our responsibility under the GDPR is to ensure your data is secure and that we provide you a range of tools and services to aid your compliance.
Shipping & Returns Policy
When will I get my order?
Usually, it takes 3–5 days to fulfil an order, after which it’s shipped out. The shipping time depends on your location, but can be estimated as follows:
- USA: 3–4 business days
- Europe: 10-14 business days
[Covid-19] When will I get my order?
Our fulfillment times [for all products/t-shirts/phone cases/etc.] may be longer than usual and may continue to increase until things get back to normal. We’re seeing delays in our supply chain, including distributors and shipping carriers as the entire industry is grappling with challenges.
Where will my order ship from?
Will I be charged customs for my order?
No. The customers will not be charged customs, because the order is sent within their location.
My order should be here by now, but I still don’t have it. What should I do?
Before getting in touch with us, please help us out by doing the following:
- Check your shipping confirmation email for any mistakes in the delivery address
- Ask your local post office if they have your package
- Stop by your neighbours in case the courier left the package with them
If the shipping address was correct, and the package wasn’t left at the post office or at your neighbour’s, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
How do I track my order?
You’ll receive a tracking link via email when your order ships out. If you have any questions about your tracking or shipment, drop us a line at email@example.com.
I received a wrong/damaged product, what should I do?
We’re so sorry if the product you ordered arrived damaged. To help us resolve this for you quickly, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within a 1 week time with photos of the damaged product, your order number, and any other details you may have about your order. We’ll get back to you with a resolution as soon as possible!
What’s your return policy?
If you want to refund a product, please, contact email@example.com .
Do you offer refunds?
We do offer returns only on the goods from APPAREL category. A customer will get a refund into their account.
Before any return please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I exchange an item for a different size/color?
If the customer wants to exchange an item, they have to proceed a return. Then, the money will be transferred to the customer’s account, and they can purchase the product again.
Though rare, it’s possible that an item you ordered was mislabelled. If that’s the case, please let us know at email@example.com within a week after receiving your order. Include your order number and photos of the mislabeled item, and we’ll send you a new one, or issue a refund!
*please note that the product cannot be used, it must remain in the perfect condition
Any claims for misprinted/damaged/defective items must be submitted within 2 weeks after the product has been received. For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no later than 4 weeks after the estimated delivery date. Claims deemed an error on our part are covered at our expense.