You probably know how hard it is to find good facial products when you enter a beauty store or drug store. Everything is packed into beautiful boxes, but does it really work? I found for you the best facial products/tools that may not be beautiful on the outside but your face will love them like nothing before.
We hope you will love the recommended products! Just so you know, Your Baddie Guide may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them, xoxo.
1. This Olay face cream that’ll become a staple in your skincare routine. It contains tons of vitamin B3 and peptides to keep your skin hydrated all day long, along with SPF 15 to protect it from harmful UV rays.
2. This facial roller by Revlon. It will render your blotting sheets obsolete. The volcanic stone will help absorb excess oils on your skin, leaving it with a flawless matte finish. Additionally, the rolling action will give your face a pleasant mini massage, and it is always a nice bonus.
When you are about to clean this facial roller, pull out the stone and wash with a cleanser. Let it air dry before you pop it back in.
3. This lip balm by SoftLips. It will transport you to the tropics with its juicy watermelon scent. It brings summer feel, which everyone loves. It is packed with vitamin E and squalane oil to hydrate your pout, and contains SPF 20 to protect your lips from sun damage.A real game changer.
It is funny (and scary) to think that we can apply sunscreen every day, but never think about protecting the skin on our lips, right? And, that one is a lot thinner and more sensitive! I will keep this lip balm in my coat pocket, so I never leave the house without it.
4. This tube of exfoliating balm from Revlon. It is made of sugar crystals to smooth and polish your pout. It is also super moisturizing and can serve as a great prep step before you put on your lipstick or gloss.
5. This jelly eye mask by Clean and Clear. It will treat you to a mini facial after a long day. It is packed with seaweed extract and hyaluronic acid to soothe and hydrate your skin in just 15 minutes. When you are done, you don’t have to rinse it off with water — just massage the serum into your skin and that’s it.
7. A Pixi Beauty mud mask. It will help detox your skin and calm it down when it’s breaking out. It contains kaolin clay that will help absorb excess oil on the surface of your skin, along with sea salt, ginseng, and aloe vera to bring back a balance, and properly moistruize.